Perhaps you would like to donate?
If you are interested in sponsoring a child, please visit our Zimbabwe Individual Pupil Sponsorship (ZIPS) page for more information.
If you prefer to donate in other ways, then please read on.
- For a "one off" donation please use our Paypal or Go Cardless donation button at the bottom of the page. It costs as little as 15p per day to send a child to primary school so every little helps.
- For regular donations, you can fill in a Standing Order Form and return it to the address provided.
- Mobile (text) giving, just text MUDA00 £3 to 70070 (or choose to give between £2 and £10)
Gift Aid It If you are a UK taxpayer and are about to make a donation (or have made a donation to us in the past 4 years) please fill in the Gift Aid Declaration Form and return it to the address provided. This allows us to collect an additional 25p in every £1 that you give.
Please click here for more information about setting up 'Pay with GoCardless'.
Other ways to help
- Volunteer your time. We always appreciate help with planning or running our events, if you think you could help, please contact us.
- Run for sponsorship. Whether choosing a marathon or a fun run, your friends and colleagues can sponsor the Mudeka Foundation. For more information, contact us.
- Host your own event. Perhaps a coffee morning or a soup lunch? We will be happy to provide you with printed information, and, if you wish, when possible, one of the trustees will come along to the event. For more information, contact us.
- Corporate, organisation and school sponsorship. We welcome enquiries from businesses, school teachers, churches and other groups. Anna Mudeka, or one of the trustees will usually be able to give a presentation about the Foundation. For more information, contact us.
- Shop online with Easy Fundraising. Every time you shop through this website the Foundation receives a donation. It doesn’t cost you anything. Create an Easy Fundraising account and install the tool bar on your computer so that whenever you buy from a website that supports Easy Fundraising you will be reminded to link through the Easy fundraising website. If you’d like to sign up you can do so here.
The 100 club provided the chance to win prizes whilst raising funds for the Foundation. Although we are not currently running our 100 club, we may well start again, so please check back again soon.